Do you have evidence that a healthcare provider is…
- Miscoding or “upcoding” healthcare services
- Performing medically unnecessary or inappropriate services
- Billing for drugs that are improperly manufactured, marketed or priced
- Violating the Anti-Kickback Statute or “Stark” law against self-referrals
- Billing for services not provided
- Knowledge of providers being paid in excess of fair market value in exchange for referrals
- Billing for unapproved services
A champion for whistleblowing patriots!
StopFraudNow’s unique combination of expertise, experience and resources are unparalleled in submitting whistleblower cases. We work with whistleblowers (referred to as ‘relators’) to effectively vet, file and expedite “qui tam” cases under applicable statutes and regulations including the False Claims Act (FCA), the SEC Whistleblower Program, and the IRS Whistleblower Program.